Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Antagonist Dream - I &BM

Hey from the first time I notice you, girl you got my whole world.
First time I saw you walk down I said oh girl oh my.

And everytime you talk to me it was make me feel like I'm flying.
Oh it's so great.

* Girl you know I love you so, but seems like I'm the evil one
even though my love so long seems like I'm the fastest one.
And everyone keep calling I'm the evil one.

Well everytime you holding hand I start to walk from you
so I'm not be those jerk.
But everytime you break that hand I start to hope
and hoping again. Even seems like it's to far.

But why the people that sang the bad songs to her in the past
just become so close
and everyone was said his the guy and I'm the bad one.

Back to *

Everytime I start to walk, everyone start to talk his the guy.
Every minute I start to run, everyone keep talking I'm the bad guy.
Even if I start to down and even the truth said I'm the longest one.

Back to * + but I keep hoping to sealed our hands.

I just want you to hear this song and think how this antagonist
can dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment